Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of Joyshoppi.co.uk; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
- Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from Joyshoppi.co.uk (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(c) You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Order Process and Conclusion of the contract
- The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
- On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
- The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping basket system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the “shopping basket”. You can select the shopping basket using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (PayPal) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the “Submit order” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
5.5 The cost of postage and packing shall be bear by the buyer according to the method chosen when ordering the goods. These costs are manage by the prices listed at www.joyshoppi.co.uk .
6. Delivery costs, times & conditions
6.1 There is a standard shipping cost of £1.95 and free delivery above £50. The delivery will be made anywhere between 3-7 days from the time of the purchase. In view of the current pandemic there may be further delays due to constraints in transportation facilities. The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
- If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
- Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Our contact details
The full name of our company is Joy Sales Ltd and our address is Joy Sales Ltd. 22A Highcroft Avenue, Wembley, London, HA01TG. Our company registration number is 11920569.
- Product Images
We make every effort to ensure our product photography is accurate, but all images are for illustration purposes only. Sometimes the packaging may have changed since the photo was taken, or the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description carefully to ensure you are ordering the correct item.
We hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and we will try to resolve any problems that you may have. If, however, you are in any way unhappy with your purchase we will promptly exchange the item, issue a credit or refund you.
Terms and Conditions of return
- Customers have the right to return their order within 28 days of purchase. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, the products must be returned unopened and unused in order to obtain a refund of the product cost. The customer must contact Joy Sales Ltd in order to confirm the return of any product.
- We request that products are returned in their original packaging.
- All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been used or damaged. Return postage cost may be covered with a free returns label sent to the customer. If goods received are unwanted, incorrect, faulty or damaged upon receipt you must then contact us to receive a free returns label. Evidence will be required to support a claim.
- Any returned items must be received within 28 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at Joyshoppi.co.uk’s discretion.
- If your item has not been received we need to be advised of this within 28 day of dispatch, so we can raise an investigation. If the 28 days have passed, no claim can be accepted.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect or damaged item, Joyshoppi.co.uk will provide the customer with a free returns label and, upon receipt of the returned item, provide the customer with a refund or a replacement.
- Orders returned ‘Not Called For’ by Royal Mail or our courier will be refunded the cost of products only. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. If they still require the item the customer will need to reorder.
- If your order is eligible for free delivery and you return the products, through no fault of Joy Sales Ltd, you will be liable for the original postage costs of £2.95
Gifts are goods that are provided free of charge to other purchased goods of the seller. Gifts are provided on the basis of a donation contract where the seller is the donor and the buyer the recipient. Only the rights arising from the gift contract can be applied to gifts and are not subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions on Complaints, Withdrawal from the Contract, Goods Exchange and more.
- 8.2 The seller reserves the right to change the provided gifts according to the current availability and stock levels compared to the offer in the e-shop.
- 8.3 Gifts cannot be claimed for defects according to the Terms and Conditions.